WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Tuesday



Copyright: Curacao pictures
My vacation in Curacao is almost over, I had a blast! it's definitely a beautiful country to visit. For my athletic wedding couples who want to have an active honeymoon after their wedding, CURACAO is the place to be! you will never get bored. You will dive together into a paradise with over 60 identified dive sites to choose from and discover the most beautiful natural sites in the world.
For my wedding couples who just want to have more peaceful activities, you can experience a nice walk on the famous moving bridge connecting to Punda where you will find the main shopping area (pedestrians-only shopping streets) with beautiful spots for photos opportunities. Or you could just relax under the sun with an exotic drink.
A special thank you to Benito Desroches for being my guide. Until next time, have a great one with your loves one.
Happy planning!

2 comments:

  1. Great information! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I will propose this to my fiance, we were looking for an active honeymoon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete