WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Monday

Thank you to Tracey and Danielle from WPICC for this great wedding conference!


Tracey and Danielle from The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPICC)
I'm back from my trip to The Bahamas and I must say that I had a blast. Thanks to Tracey and Danielle from the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPICC - www.wpic.ca) for giving me this opportunity to experience this great conference in this exotic and beautiful island. It's truly the best wedding association and I'm blessed to be part of it! Thumbs up ladies!
I'm looking forward for another great wedding conference.
Until then, Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment