WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Wednesday

Our discover for this month: WASSIM NJEIM PHOTOGRAPHY


Wassim Njeim - Professional wedding photographer


Photos credited WASSIM NJEIM PHOTOGRAPHY
Weddings are one of the most memorable events in a couple's life. You only get one chance of immortalizing your wedding day. That's why it's extremely important to hire a professional wedding photographer. Like I always tell my couple, don't put yourself in a position where you wished you hired a professional photographer. Also, don't forget that the other person that will spend more time with you beside your wedding planner is definitely your wedding photographer so not only, you will need to choose a professional wedding photographer with the proper experience and training, but also you will need to choose one who you will feel comfortable with.
To continue with our latest trend "Discover of the month of a unique wedding vendor" for this new year, CREATIONS YOUR UNIQUE EVENT has the pleasure to interview WASSIM NJEIM PHOTOGRAPHY.
Wassim is an amazing photographer! His personality makes him easy to work with and his pictures are absolutely phenomenal. I just love his signature photograply style. From his pictures, you can feel that he, not only, captures the couple's true essence, but also he immortalizes their love story. Two aspects that a couple should consider when hiring their photographer.
Tell me more about Wassim Njeim Photography.
I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Montreal. The majority of my clients are from the greater Montreal area, but I also serve the whole canada and I get requests for destination weddings every so often.
Are you full-time photographer? When did you start shooting full-time? Yes I'm a full-time photographer. I started shooting full-time about 6 years ago but I've been in the photography industry for a lot longer.
What is your style?
Clean, elegant and when it comes to portraiture, sometimes even heroic. In weddings, even though I tend to keep a classic touch, I normally offer different styles with the same technical approach.
Stay tune for the 2nd part of the interview with more amazing pictures on Wednesday 19, 2011.
For more information, contact:
WASSIM NJEIM PHOTOGRAPHY
Tel: 514-574-0690
Until then, Happy Planning!

2 comments:

  1. The couple's picture is amazing! where is that? Montreal? and the kids running, how cute. I can't wait for next Wednesday to see the rest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! So true what you said about the importance of hiring a photographer. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete