WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Friday

A black and white wedding affair! - Inspirational board


Creationsyouruniqueevent©copyright
The Black & White wedding affair posted by Martine Chery from Creations Your Unique Event
As previously announced, I wanted to start a new trend and share with you "Wedding boards" on fridays, to give you some inpiration for the week-end. Don't hesitate to share your comments and tell me also what you would like to see.
Above is an inspirational wedding board that I presented to one of my couples who wanted all things BLACK & WHITE and had no idea how to put everything together. From the wedding invitation, the shoes, the wedding favors, the cake to the decor, I wanted to put a touch of elegance in every details. Let me know what you think!
Happy planning!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the shoes and the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never taught we could have black looking so lovely for a wedding since it's unusual for a wedding but CONGRATS loving what you did with it, so original the cake and the invitation.

    ReplyDelete