WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Friday

Friday's Inspirational day: Wedding cake by Sylvia Weinstock


Sylvia Weinstock

Picture credited Brian Dorsey




Sylvia Weinstock cakes
Since this week, Tuesday's fact was about "Wedding cake" I thought I share with you for this Friday Inspirational day, some amazing cakes (the details are incredible) designed by one of my favorite cake designer, Sylvia Weinstock from New York (http://www.sylviaweinstock.com/). She has been called the Leonardo Da Vinci of cake design. I had the opportunity a few times to taste her cake at weddings and everytime, it was "The cake experience." She is known for creating extravagance cakes as well as deliciously edible so enjoy and happy Friday!
Until then, Happy Planning in style!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, watching these photos of Wedding cake by Sylvia Weinstock was a pleasure to my eyes. That first cake is so different and pretty. Now I know what I exactly want for my big day. Would love to have a grand party at one of the Los Angeles event venues and picking up a cake design was a challenge. Thanks for helping me out.

    ReplyDelete