WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Wednesday

Our discover for this month: WASSIM NJEIM PHOTOGRAPHY (continued)





Photos credited WASSIM NJEIM PHOTOGRAPHY
Wassim Njeim - Professional wedding photographer
(Discover of the month interview continued from January 26, 2011)
Is the client's wedding the only one he or she will be shooting that day?
Since I'm running the business under my name, it will be only logical if I am the one who photographs my clients' weddings. So yes, I normally onlyphotograph one wedding per day. I don't double book any date.
Anything else you would like to add?
I always strive to provide my clients with the best service andexperience. Photography is a passion for me before being a business, this is why I continously seek to improve, expand and develop my technical andartistic skills. For instance, I'm now using advanced off-camera lightingin weddings, a technique that I've been using in portraiture for many years.This technique renders a superior visual and technical quality of thephotographs.
It was a real pleasure having Wassim Njeim as a guest for this month interview. A special thank you to Wassim for taking the time to answer our questions.
Next wednesday, we will have the pleasure to host Glenn Ferguson, Wedding & Consultant from the Island of Paradise: The Bahamas.
Are you thinking about Destination Wedding in the Bahamas, looking for a great Wedding Officiant? then, you don't want to miss this. Stay tune!
Until then, Happy Planning in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment