WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Tuesday

My Wedding Planning business has a new face!


Coyright pictures: Martine Chery Unique Weddings & Décor
I'm so excited to announce that my wedding planning business has a new face! When I came back from my annual wedding conference in The Bahamas, I was so inspired that I decided to make some major changes in my business. And voila, Creations Your Unique Event changed for Martine Chery Unique Weddings & Décor. I have a new site and a new blog.
I can’t thank Ron from http://www.websitefix.net/ enough for making this project a reality by designing a website that perfectly reflects my wedding planning business, and represents not only the vision I want to project for my business, but also the stylish and outgoing spirit of my personality. A true masterpiece! So please visit, explore the new site and enjoy!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
To many more Happy Planning in Style with this refreshing start!

No comments:

Post a Comment