WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This blog is all about Wedding, Décor and Special Occasions Events. It was created to give you ideas, keep you up to date with our work and win special prizes with our bi-annual draw. Enjoy!!!



Thursday

Wedding Etiquette Thursday: Wedding invitation - Univited guests

If I invite someone to my bachelorette party, do I have to invite her to my wedding?

Picture credited ourwedvite.com


Picture credited: ehow.com

We continue for this "Etiquette Thursday trend" with an interested question:

If I invite someone to my bachelorette party, do I have to invite her to my wedding?

The question you need to ask yourself is: "Would you invite someone for cocktails and then tell them they can't stay for dinner?" Well, this is the same situation. You must consider your bachelorette party as just an extension of your wedding celebration weekend. So, if your friend is on your list for one of the parties, she needs to be invited to all of them. There are other ways to keep the guest count down on the expensive wedding day. Would you be happy to be a part-time celebrator in your friend's wedding festivities?

Until then, Happy planning in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment